Our Regional APDA Center at Stanford provides Parkinson’s patients and their caregivers with two important major areas of services: Information & Referrals.
- An email newsletter with information and updates on Parkinson’s.
- Printed copies of the APDA informational publications (Note: Our support group typically has many of these booklets and brochures in our library or we can order more for you.)
- Additional educational supplements.
- Help with connecting you to a support group (like ours!) and others in your area.
- Outside resources and services on living with PD, like fall prevention classes, exercise classes, etc.
- Resources, events, and an email list for PD caregivers.
- Movement Disorders and Parkinson’s Specialists
- General Neurologists
- Speech Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- and other health care professionals and services.
APDA Information & Referral Center
Stanford University Medical Center
300 Pasteur Drive, Room A-343
Stanford, CA 94305-5235
Phone: (650) 724-6090
Phone (tollfree): (866) 250-2414
Fax: (650) 725-7459
Coordinator – Robin Riddle