On February 11th from 9am-3pm, GFPSG is partnering with the National Parkinson’s Foundation to put on “Know More. Live More. Parkinson’s Disease Educational Summit”! This summit will replace our usual meeting for the month of February. Registration is required to attend, click here to register online, there is no cost to attend. Click here to download the summit agenda.
The speakers are:
- Maya Katz, Parkinson’s Specialist, UCSF, San Francisco
- Cong Zhi Zhao, Parkinson’s Specialist, UCSF, Fresno
- Monica Rivera, CSU, Fresno Professor, Physical Therapy
- Colleen Fischer, National Parkinson Foundation
- Robert Howk, Esq., Senior Legislation
- Kathy Page, Parkinson’s Dance Specialist
- John Bowers, Rock Steady Boxing
- Susana Rodriguez, MA, Valley Caregivers’ Resource Center
Clovis Senior Center- 850 4th Street, Clovis, Ca.