To download our June 2013, GFPSG July 2013 Newsletter.
Please note that Adobe Reader or another PDF reading program is required to read our newsletter.
Our next meeting is:
Saturday July 13th, 2013
At our NEW LOCATION!
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
OUR LOCATION HAS CHANGED! This will be our first meeting at our new location at Saint James Cathedral located at 4147 Dakota Ave. Fresno, CA 93726 (Cedar and Dakota). We will be at the north end of the campus, downstairs, in Zoe Eaton Hall.
For the full news stories summarized in our “Parkinson’s in the News” section, click the following links:
- New Hope for Dyskinesia Sufferers
- Constipation & PD
- Groundbreaking Research
- Iron Decreases Risk of Developing PD (Link 1) (Link 2)
- New Website with Many Parkinson’s Resources
- Parkinson’s Patient & Breast Cancer Survivor to Climb Everest
- Participants WITHOUT Parkinson’s Needed for Smell Survey
- CDC Lists PD as the 14th Leading Cause of Death in America