To download our September 2013, click here.
Please note that Adobe Reader or another PDF reading program is required to read our newsletter.
Our next meeting is:
Saturday September 14th, 2013
At our NEW LOCATION!
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
OUR LOCATION HAS CHANGED! This will be our second meeting at our new location at Saint James Cathedral located at 4147 Dakota Ave. Fresno, CA 93726 (Cedar and Dakota). We will be at the north end of the campus, downstairs, in Zoe Eaton Hall.
YumaBev’s links mentioned from our July meeting:
- Parkinson’s Humor Blog
- Parkinson’s Humor Book
- PD Exercise DVD (Link 1 – Example Video) (Link 2 – DVD Website)
- Article about free DNA analysis for PD patients
For the full news stories summarized in our “Parkinson’s in the News” section, click the following links:
- PD Society Releases Statement on Commercial Stem Cell Therapies
- Skin Cream Ingredient Might Slow PD
- Possible New Test for Diagnosing PD Earlier
- The Michael J Fox Show set for Premier on NBC
- Husband and Wife Research Team Working on Potential New PD Drug
- Participants WITHOUT Parkinson’s Still Needed for Smell Survey
- A Twist in the Common Understanding of PD